Tuesday 23 August 2011

Come Along to Gordon's Big Art Day at Walcot Chapel on Friday 26th August 5.00 - 9.30pm

This was what he said on Facebook:
Time
Friday, August 26 · 5:00pm - 9:30pm

Location
Walcot Mortuary Chapel, Walcot Street, Bath

Created By

More Info
another show at the chapel in bath, this time it's just me.

I'll be showing a bunch of new stuff and some of my favourite older pieces.
sculpture, paintings, video and hopefully, live music

everything will be on sale .... but don't think i'm reducing my prices just because there's a bloody credit crunch on!

there will be some complimentary drinks and nibbles .... but my advice is either get there before it all gets guzzled up by the guzzlers (you know who you are) or bring some with you just in case.

we end somewhere around 9.30ish if you need to come later, best call me before you leave to see how it's going on 007941 681561 (if you are a pervert please don't read this number)

even if you can't stand my work come anyway ... it'll be nice to see you ........ gx
www.pavenhillsculptures.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment